Re: [CH] I've been REAL naughty!

terrabyte@tds.net
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:22:21 +0000

Here's another article. A little different. Much longer, more lingo:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A52899-2004Aug9?language=printer

a good quote:

"McGowan's mother sauced her tongue when she was 3 and 4 years old, as punishment for telling fibs.

"She told us the devil was dancing on our tongue, and she put a drop of Tabasco on it to drive him away,"

Dustin
"May the sauce be with you!"