Re: Re: [CH] I've been REAL naughty!

terrabyte@tds.net
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 4:08:42 +0000

> From: raincrone@juno.com

> > Tabasco was the product most mentioned in the articles.
> To the average person, yes.  But a three- or four-year-old's mouth
> is one hell of a lot more sensitive than that of an average
> adult or teenager, and that's the age we were discussing.

Nice of you to quote the article when it suits you.

The only reason I made a response to begin with was because a poster chastised us for having a chuckle about our own joy of hot sauce because MAYBE a parent would buy Dave's Insanity Sauce:

> how many of these "total morons" will understand that
> Dave's Insanity sauce a mis-aimed splash of an
> extract-based sauce, into the airways of a
> youngster, could easily result in a breathing crisis.

I find the article INTERESTING because I am very concerned on how to raise my future children to not be the spoiled, obnoxious kids I see in the stores if I spare the rod..

I find the article DISTURBING because as I mentioned, even a friend of mine mentioned how he gags when smelling Tabasco sauce to this day, due to his childhood punishment. I find it sad to see one of my joys in life twisted in this type of perversion.

However, I find these killjoy posts as B.S. There are a million worse things going on in the world right now, and one only has to go as far as politics, or the Iraqi war to get into a heated debate. I'll join those lists to ruin my day. I'm on this list for info and fun.

Now you'll have to excuse me. The baby has been crying all night, and I need to splash some hot sauce in her eyes to teach her a lesson.

Dustin