Re: [CH] 7.1 million scovies

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:14:18 -0700 (PDT)

Byron, last week on Fiery Foods week on TV Food
Network they had a show on the Fiery Foods Show and
someone had a group of folks trying this. Men and
Women. You should've seen their faces light up like
Christmas lights when they tasted just 1 drop on a
cracker!

So, I think it is real. I just don't know how they did
it and don't want to taste it! I had enough problems
with Liquid Stoopid and Dave's Insanity. I am not big
on those types of hot sauces. I had a big problem with
Doug's Evil Cookies at the Hot Luck for Eat the Heat!
They were unbelievable!

Has anyone tried this yet? Just curious.

RisaG