Re: Re: [CH] How about using royal bohemien mustard

terrabyte@tds.net
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:22:21 +0000

A couple weekends ago I went to the National Mustard Day extravaganza hosted by the National Mustard Museum.

It was a lot of fun. I was winning a lot of mustards from their ring toss. Wish I had some kids to tag along, they would have loved it (And my wife might have let me play some more)

Anyway... I got to go into their museum and taste test their Royal Bohemian mustard.

It was indeed very hot. Complete front heat, burn-the-nostril-hairs-if-you-breath type heat, but it was very short lived. (However, I should mention that the testing spoon was very small -- I have no idea what building power it might have)

My first impression is that I've had hotter mustards.

But we're going to find out next week when I pick up a bottle of this and a bottle of Dave's Insanity Mustard to use in next week's "Wheel Of Pain" challenge here at work.