Re: [CH] canning salsa

Michelle DeWitt Smith (dmdsmith@kc.rr.com)
Sat, 04 Sep 2004 17:11:37 -0500

Dave,
I personally like the fresh stuff better but I finally have more tomatoes
and peppers than I think I can eat before they will go bad, so I am going to
use the water bath process for all I can't eat in a few days.

I figure I'll go with the fresh lime juice and learn from my trials and
errors. I may also make a batch of your Salsa Fresca. It sounds downright
tasty!

Thanks!
Michelle in KC

on 9/4/04 3:49 PM, Dave Drum (Uncle Dirty Dave) at xrated@ameritech.net