Re: [CH] ?? where is everyone?

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:24:03 -0500

> It looks like your watering them the way we do in Maine.

Styx,

It sure does!  Especially the first pic.  I was so close to sending you some pods today except didn't have any ripe of a couple I wanted to send.  'course you just blew that plan away with your rude comment.  LOL

Truth is there are a lot of people that think urine is very beneficial to plants.  Not sure that I can drink enough beer to water even my little pepper patch though.

jt