Re: [CH] "Old" Members

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:50:59 -0400

Thanks for your kind words Tony! Yep, I am still around but have been busy
as I work at a University.

I too wondered what a ranchslider was????

And Alex/All:
I have been wonder how everyone else has done heat wise with their crops
this year. Here in Upstate NY, we have had a cool and wet summer. I can't
remember many days getting out of the mid 80's for a high. And yet, my
peppers are hotter than Haiti's! They did not all go to green bushery with
the rain, they produced many pods and they are hot. I have Super Chiles,
Thai Hots, and even the Hungarians are hot. I too, have Caribbean Reds ripe
and they usually don't get close til frost time!

Has anyone else found this, almost the reverse of what too much rain, not
stressing hot sun still producing great results or is it just the good Lord
blessing me yet again?????

At 01:47 AM 9/23/2004 +0000, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

>>From: "Tony Flynn" <flynnaj@xtra.co.nz>

It is nice to see the "Lovely Linda" still posting as well as my old mate Doug