Re: [CH] Aged list members

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:02:44 -0700 (PDT)

Alive.  Learning Chinese and reading works/authors
like Chuang Tzu, Confucius, etc.  Biking and spinning,
but slacking off the yoga (shamefully).  Getting older
(who ain't?).  Not writing as much (Senor Jesus still
lives in my head tho, by damn...and that ain't a
religious statement for you "newbies" who know not who
Senor Jesus be) nor posting much, obviously.  Still
sober (10 years in April).  Not reading/doing much
else.  No time.  Slow internet connection.  Good tea
though.  Am I rambling?  Shit.

Then there's mucho fear of reading something
indicating that that dumb phuck capitalist puppet boy
in the white house will get enough votes in November
(Art of Noise flashback
there..."November"...nevermind) and  we'll have 4 more
years of imperialistic plentitude, fake truths and
lies lies lies, fat wanna-be-wealthier-than-god-Fuhrer
white boys and eventually, the world will be nuked
and...

and it's a Good Thing (poor wench) that Rael is
quiet...because the older I get, the more pissy and
bitchy and damned mean I get.

Or it could be the sobriety.  Hmm.

Actually, Rael is dead.  Anymore, it's just me, Don.

(who?)

Ha.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles to all-
Vote anything but Republican-
Rael-o-rama-not-any-more.

(just et some damn good green chile stew....if i don't
ferget, i'll post it)

(i'll forget, btw.  just letting y'all know)

--- Nels Peterson Family <npkp4jp@polarcomm.com>