Re: [CH] The Tall Texan

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:08:03 -0700

Hi Linda, Rob et al...Linda did you tell Rob that Clamato is part clam
juice? which is of course, where it's name arrived from! It does indeed
make a better drink. And Rob, if you put a shot of Worcester sauce,
along with Tabasco, or whichever hot sauce you prefer, it makes an even
better drink than just straight V8 + hot stuff. Old Doug also in Canada,
but on the other end from Linda, the west coast, BC