Re: [CH] The Tall Texan

Linda Panter (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:14:22 -0400

Clamato is tomato juice mixed with clam juice.... sounds awful but it's
great. I don't even like fish, but I love that drink!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob Solarion
  To: Linda Panter
  Cc: Chile-Heads List
  Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 10:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [CH] The Tall Texan

  Linda, I am not familiar with Clamato.  But it sounds a lot like V-8.
  I'm always a bit teed off when I order a Bloody Mary and the
  bartender doesn't have any V-8 to substitute for the tomato juice.  R.

  << Don't you get Clamato there?  Up here in Canada, it's Bloody
  Caesars. The clamato is thinner than tomato juice so I like it
  better, and it holds the hot sauce well with no sediment. >>