Re: [CH] New Hot Sauce

Robert Farr - The Chile Man (rbfarr@erols.com)
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:54:28 -0400

And - a totally unabashed kudo to the manufacturer - I make this for
Think Geek.

As far as I can tell, it's the world's first and only hot sauce with
caffeine.

Think Geek has private-labeled it as Timmy's Torid Tonic.  I can
mine...Zoom!

Dealing w/ caffeine is tough - I have to wear a gas mask, latex gloves,
and a lab coat, as caffeine extract (a white powder which looks a lot
like ORC) absorbs through the skin (and could cause a heart attack,etc.).

Programmers seem to love it!