Re: [CH] whadabout Pepsi & RC ??

Robert Farr - The Chile Man (rbfarr@erols.com)
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:40:52 -0500

Yes - I can see where sugar water, of any kind, has residual benefits.

Organic growers have been using sugar solutions for quite a while to
increase plant health.  Foliar sprays are absorbed through the leaves (I
use fish emulsion this way to add a nitrogen boost).  As plants feed on
sugars, any sugar spray - used in limited quantities - should strengthen
the plant.

Long-term, I would expect that colas would pollute the plant's nutrient
load, however, due to the additives, caffeine, etc.

--
Robert Farr - The Chile Man
All-Natural Sauces, Salsas, Pesto, & More!