Re: [CH] whadabout Pepsi & RC ??

Peter G (peter.g@telus.net)
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:10:57 -0800

Hmmm ...

Brent,  your posted comment "... eggs or juveniles ..." etc.,  jogged my
memory .
i've an idea what might be working here ...  caffeine !
you can read an ancient CH posting of mine, [CH] slightly OT: Coffee
breaks slugs ,
at http://www.globalgarden.com/Chile-Heads/Archives/vol.200203/1566.html

caffeine seems to be fairly toxic, to a variety of creatures.
and anything is prolly better than giving money to the SOB's at Monsanto.
someone told me that caffeine is very soluble in plain water ... izat-true ?

regards
peter g