Re: [CH] need a recipe and instructions for cookie molds

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:30:23 -0800

Karen...I asked our Karen Elizabeth's mother(Marie) who does all the
baking, and she said that a mold is for shaping the cookie, and not
baking it in. Particularly if it is a double mold. Is it? Is there a
part that folds over the other half to form the walnut shape? or is it
simply walnut on one side? Marie has a heap of different cookie molds,
but they are presses really, that will make a cookie in whatever shape
she chooses. She also suggested that perhaps you could find the company
from whom teh molds came, and if on line, ask them. She has a load of
different cookie recipes, and now uses Splenda for most of the sugar. In
deference to my diabetes! Cheers, Doug & Marie in BC