Re: [CH] Thanksgiving Cranberry Chipotle Compote V8 #790

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:20:50 -0800

And when the CORRECT spelling is drummed into the young brain, at an
early age(in those countries that do know how to spell)those young
brains, even when they age, never forget. Right, Tony? Of course, to
call Cameron aged, would beg the question:-)! Cheers, Doug in Beautiful
British Columbia