Re: [CH] Thanksgiving Cranberry Chipotle Compote V8 #790

Styx (styx@gwi.net)
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:54:33 -0500

Doug:
Do they talk or write like that in "Beautiful British Columbia? HA HA :-)
Now that we're getting spelling lessons: because us yanks write in
american because of the American Revolution we can write like that & so
I'm guessing Cameron is British? :-\

Jim, we like your sense of humor & I'd bet they broke the mold when they
made you?
Me: they just keep scraping the mold off!

--
Have A Good One
Styx  >:o)>