Re: [CH] Thanksgiving Cranberry Chipotle Compote V8 #790

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:58:23 -0800

Hoooo Boy! Before he has a coniption, Cameron is a SCOT!!! And if you
don't think there is a difference....just wait! He will kick in, I am
certain. Even if he does work for an American University! Cheers, Doug in BC