Re: [CH] Calvin Donaghey?

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:49:18 -0600

Sandy Olson wrote:
> Let me second that, Jim...
>
> A blended pepper is exactly what some of us need.  I've been putting
> together a dash of this and a dash of that from the pure ground peppers
> I've purchased from you over time (one CH in the family doesn't use they
> up very quickly!) To have a blend such as Calvin's red or green, with
> 10-15 different varieties in it, would be wonderful, especially for
> members of the Moderate Corps since the hot-hot-hot is then tempered by
> the mild-mild-mild to make a complex blend.

I never had the opportunity to try Calvin's powder. But, I sent Riley
McIntire some of my chilli spice mix a couple years ago and he sent me
back a nice little jug of McIntire's NOTAWUSS Highland Rub - which I
have been hoarding and using judiciously. It is not all that hot -
but, it sure is flavourful. Right up your street, it would seem.

I dunno if he would sell some or not. You could ask.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

REMEMBER - Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity!!!