RE: [CH] Calvin Donaghey?

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:27:16 -0800

Around  , owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com, without undue pressure,
volunteered:

> Sandy Olson wrote:
>> Let me second that, Jim...
>>

> back a nice little jug of McIntire's NOTAWUSS Highland Rub - which I
> have been hoarding and using judiciously. It is not all that hot -
> but, it sure is flavourful. Right up your street, it would seem.
>
> I dunno if he would sell some or not. You could ask.

Thanks for the review Dave--high praise coming from you. It has proved
popular with friends, so popular I'm out. We'll be making another batch,
hopefully fairly soon, and Sandy's welcome to a bottle. ``NotAWuss'' or
``YuppAWuss'' Sandy? ;-) Think you can handle Not.

I'd like to see Jim make a blend, too. We dry and grind our surplus into
a mystery blend that's always different and always good--and similar to
what Calvin made. He turned me on to aji amarillos, wonderful chile.
Some of it goes into Notawuss.

Hot regards and Happy New Year! Keeping in our minds and hearts the
victims of disasters.

Riley