Re: [CH] Calvin Donaghey?

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:04:10 -0500

Yes, but Jim, if he hasen't produced it for years, probably won't ever
again, there's a market for it, you give credit on the label & sell it
at a resonable price, that's filling a "niche" market (WORD tells me
that sentance has more mistakes in grammar that it can compute!). If
you Copyright "The Powder" (http://www.copyright.gov/) wording & join
mainstream buisness practice's of "knock off" copy-cat-crap, that's
"Rob & Duplicate", IMHO. Somehow, I know the route you'll
take................

Hotty Holidays to you & Abbey,
NECM
"See you in September" (with apologies to Shelley Fabares)

I'll be with Chile-Heads each and every night
While I'm picking pods, don't forget to write
Bye-bye, so long, farewell
Bye-bye, so long
Seeeeeee you in September
See you when the growing season's through

Here we are
Camping under the stars
Summer growing season is through
But I'm spending time at the campfire with you

My first try at a "knock-off" of someone else's art.......