Re: [CH] Calvin Donaghey?

zrzt1078@gmx.net
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:39:39 +0100

On 26 Dec 2004, at 10:28, jim@wildpepper.com wrote:

> Yes, I'm listening.  I suspect I could do a pretty close rendition also
> since I know what he purchased from me to make it- I just don't like to
> 'knock off' stuff from other folks.  "R & D" in the food industry means
> 'rob & duplicate' enough as it is.
>
> I'll probably expand the line at the end of the first quarter next year.

Cool.
FWIW, the label lists the following ingredients: "Habanero, Aji Amarillo,
Rocoto, Hawaiian, Tepin, Cayenne, NuMex, Serrano, Thai, and others".
But as we all know, a list of ingredients does not equal a recipe, so there
should be enough room to create your own without stepping on anyone's toes.

wolf