Re: [CH] lurking newbies - arrrrgh

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:48:04 -0500

> It's probaly illegal in a lot of places.
> > every September Indiana is trampled by crazed sweaty chileheads clamoring
> > for their share of chiles and adult beverage induced tall tales

Trampling pepper plants, acting crazed, sweating, raising a clamour,
demanding peppers, alcohol consumption, lying??????? Such illegal
debauchery!!!!!!

                                       Wouldn't miss it!!!
(A member here has gone a few times & posted pics at
http://chileheadsonline.com/openfields/)

As far as seed sources go, it's always nice to use suppliers from this
list as they stop by & you can thank them for their products & others
will know how pleased you are with them. I've had great luck with
Tough Love Chile Co. (http://www.tough-love.com/), Bayou Trader's
(http://www.peppermania.com/chile_seeds.html), Uncle Steve
(http://ushotstuff.com/Seed.Source.htm) & if you need plants cause you
killed your seedlings, The Chile Woman (http://www.thechilewoman.com/)
is the place to go. She also has a page of links to a number of other
sources, (http://www.thechilewoman.com/seedindex.html), I've used
Pepper Joe..

Course you can always ask the USDA/GRIN for some free
ones(http://www.ars-grin.gov/).

Hope this helps,
NECM

--
Is this where I'm suppose to attach some witty little ditty?