Re: [CH] Open Fields 2004 & Dates for 2005

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:32:48 -0500

Jim, I remember reading that you wrote people request the ornamentals,
but I too noticed a lot go unpicked..... Don't know if you can reduce
the numbers of these & increase others? Or is there a minimum # your
seedling source will start? I got there early Sat. afternoon & the
ripe Savinas, Chocolates & Fataliis were cleaned out.... as noted, all
the hot ones....... Course I pulled 30 Fatalii plants & had pods
ripening into November.....

NECM

--
Is this where I'm suppose to attach some witty little ditty?