Re: [CH] Open Fields 2004 & Dates for 2005

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:19:19 -0500

Hey Jim,
What spring festivils are you talking about?
Jim wrote, Snip: Every year I have illusions (delusions) of selling
tons of plants at the spring festivals & do most of the plants for
that effort.  Every year I also find I'm way too busy to work spring
festivals

We have a few members in IN at the other forum that would be
interested in knowing about them........

Matt, took a moment to look it up.........