Re: [CH] So did anyone catch Al Roker last night?

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:36:54 -0600

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> They showed a few minutes of video they shot at OF2004 in the show
> episode described here:
>
> http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ar/episode/0,1976,FOOD_10796_36854,00.html
>

> Many list members were featured, it was great to see high-quality video
> shot at the fields!  And they put in a good plug for Jim's business, I
> hope they're getting lots of hits.

I watched it - hadn't realised that Jim was folically challenged.
Didn't really recognise anyone ... except I suspect that the guy with
the across the pond accent might have been Cameron.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

REMEMBER - Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity!!!

"There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the
people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than
by violent and sudden usurpation." -- James Madison

1434 Days and Counting