Re: [CH] So did anyone catch Al Roker last night?

ChileBuzz (chilebuzz@earthlink.net)
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:27:06 -0500

Yeah, me too ... wishing I knew who the attendees were.
Alex, you said "list-members" were featured -- can you tell
us who's who?

CB

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Anderson <chilehead@tough-love.com>
To: Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com>;
<chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:33 PM
Subject: [CH] So did anyone catch Al Roker last night?

I missed a half hour of the Kings game to record it. I
promised Jim a tape if the producers or CAJohn didn't get
him one. I just wish they had hung signs on the attendees so
I could know who they are. I think it will air again on
April 1st.

Dave Anderson
TLCC
http://www.tough-love.com

> They showed a few minutes of video they shot at OF2004 in
the show  episode described here:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ar/episode/0,1976,FOOD_
10796_3685
> 4,00.html
>
> Many list members were featured, it was great to see
high-quality video shot at the fields!  And they put in a
good plug for
Jim's  business, I hope they're getting lots of hits.