Re: [CH] So did anyone catch Al Roker last night?

Jeff Thompson (jeffthompson@mac.com)
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:39:33 -0600

Having gone a few years (and being one of the three or four locals other than Jim) I recognized a few of the regulars. And, being the proud daddy I am, I have to mention my 18 y/o son Neil got his 1.5 seconds of fame. You can see him and a couple of others sheilding their eyes and gazing off into the sunset during the line, "the festival has grown every year". He's the one in the middle with the ponytail. I know Jim remembers him... Neil helped get the bon-fire going... the little pyromaniac. ;-)