Re: [CH] Peat Pellets

Linda Panter (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:44:58 -0500

Hi Matt... what is your Ph.D in?

Not starting seeds???  gasp!  You of all people....!!

Linda
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Evans" <tmattevans@gmail.com>
To: "Scott" <rooftopvoter@excite.com>
Cc: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Peat Pellets

I use the same cups and have always had good luck.  I typically
start
in the 72-cell two-part trays and then transplant into cups when
the
seedlings get to be decent size.  The cups then fit back into the
trays in eight rows of three.  This allows me to continue bottom
watering after the transplant.

Matt
(who's not starting seeds this year because he absolutely MUST
finish
this Ph.D.)