Re: [CH] Trading Spouses

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 07:21:27 -0600

Susan Welsand wrote:

>>Saaaay, did you ever post the (proposed) names for your upcoming
>>miniature human? Did anyone win the prize? Did I sleep through the
>>announcement?

> I'm still waiting for a correct answer----the contest will run through the
> end of my shipping season. In some years, I haven't had a correct guess
> until mid-June.

That's a relief. I though I had dozed through the announcement.
Encroaching senescence, y'know. I shall have to contact Doug Irvine
and Tony Flynn for advice on how to stave it off ... beyond eating
lots of chilies - which I already do.

I've already shot my best guesses given the hints you gave. I'm more
imaginative at aliases for myself than at picking what others will
name their chirrun.

I haven't seen many other guesses. But, then, traffic on the list has
been pretty low this spring.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

REMEMBER - Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity!!!

... 1402 Days and Counting