Re: [CH] A recipe & restaraunt recommendation

Beth (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 08:29:45 -0600

Wow Mr. Jim! you did cover some ground while you were down here in
Texas!  I hope you and Abby had a good Journey.  There has some
hellacious weather down here, sorry it was timed so poorly but seems you
had a hoot anyhow.

I will going on a cacti/wild Capsicum hunting mission over toward Del
Rio in a couple of weeks and had to check the map to see if I could get
close to your recommendations...would make Van Horn if time allowed,
just this state is too danged big!  We will be on the lookout for those
hole in the walls gigs, as well.

Thanks for the heads up on the Refried Beans and Thyme!  Refrieds are a
staple in my house so will have to give it a try seeing as I already add
all kinds of goodies to my Refrieds.  I bet Mexican Oregano would be
another good addition.

Beth in Texas