Re: [CH] Frankenfood?

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:43:26 -0600

Doug Irvine wrote:

> David, you aint gonna grow those where you live...gotta move to SoCal or
> Mexico to grow those pears. Well, maybe you can grow the onion and
> garlic. Even here on Vancouver Island I can grow maters and chiles on my
> deck! And I plant garlic with the tomatoes, same pot...keeps the bad
> guys away...Cheers, Doug in BC

I just today scored some 5 gallon soy sauce buckets from my friend
Mrs. Rau at the Chinese restaurant. So, I'm all set planting rocotos
(this will be a real experiment) and the tri-fetti, tornado and hot
cherry bombs I got from Miss Dewi. That leaves a bucket for my Biker
Billy's and another for the Frankenfood Chilmatoes.

I can buy my avocados at the stupormarkup.  Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

If voting could really change things it would be illegal!!!

1389 Days and Counting