Re: [CH] Open Fields Plant list

HolySmokes (deaston0@gmail.com)
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:58:32 -0700

WOW!

Jim;

as a relative newbie (to the list, not chilis!) I'm amazed by this
'fest' and the size of what you're doing.  I'm barely getting a
half-dozen varieties started for greenhouse propagation this year in
the NorthWest.  (common thread rules)

I really wish I could say I was bringing the trailer and the tribe to
open fields, but with work what it is, gas prices what they are, and
the trip from NW Washington, it's gonna have to wait until I actually
make retirement and some time to meander around on my way to
somewhere.  Thanks be that's not so far off!

Now I'm gonna have to figure out who to grease to get a copy of this
year's poster, if there is one.  Or maybe I could help getting a new
one together for this year, if no-one else is working on one.
best,
dugal easton aka HolySmokes
shoreline, wa.