Re: [CH] Request for themes :-)

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:51:14 -0500

jim@wildpepper.com wrote:
> Before submitting, please understand that these will go into a quasi-
> sort of public domain.  Also understand that you have my eternal
> gratitude, even if I won't remember who suggested what two weeks from
> now :-)  We mostly seem to do knock offs of Hollywood titles (knuckle
> draggers will no doubt see similarities to another industry that does
> the same thing :-P)  This runs the risk of making them a bit dated, and
> obscure unless the movie is a classic.  It needn't be limited to movies
> though, as last years outstanding one showed.
>
> Already suggested:
>
> Lord of the Sting
> Fellowship of the Sting
> The Ring of Fire
>
> Can we figure out *that* movie?  :-)

Leaving the Hollywoods and moving into the "former Hollywoods" for a
theme - "A Thousand Points of Fire"

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its
freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money it
values more, it will lose that, too. -- W. Somerset Maugham

1363 Days and Counting