RE: [CH] Attention all Open Fields attendees (and those who wish they were going too)!

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:17:45 -0500

Jeff,

That is an outstanding idea!!!!

Blue skies,
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Schickowski
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 5:03 PM
To: 'Chile-Heads List'
Subject: [CH] Attention all Open Fields attendees (and those who wish they
were going too)!

As my contribution to this year's Open Fields, as I didn't work on this
year's poster, I would like to offer my services to create a compilation of
"Recipes From Open Fields 2005".

Obviously this wouldn't be done until after the event, unless people wanted
to send recipes beforehand. We could probably even include recipes that you
didn't make at Open Fields but wish that you could have (or would have).

I'll package them up, with the chef's details and contact info thrown in for
good measure, illustrate it with pics from the fields, and then package it
up in a PDF format document for download, and suitable for printing.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone would be interested or if there are any
suggestions from those who are planning to attend.

Thanks,
Jeff