Re: [CH] Administrivia: Chile-Heads Monthly Post

AndyB (barnhart@mfire.com)
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:07:40 -0400

I have revised my ChileHeads (unofficial) FAQ page to be in accordance
with Mike's recent post. These revisions pertain to how to SUBSCRIBE &
UNSUBSCRIBE to/from the list / digest.

The page may be found at:
        http://www.abarnhart.com/faq
under
        Basic ChileHead List Procedures and "Rules"

let me know if you have any questions/comments.

AndyB