Re: [CH] Message from Chowhound Message board....

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 07 Jul 2005 07:52:57 -0500

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> Good lordy, that was smut for foodies!  I knew I wanted to go there, now
> I only have more reasons!

I had always thought of that area as Mexico's non-famous region for
recreational smoking herbs of high quality and resin content.  Bv)=

Now, it seems, I may have to adjust that estimate ... although the
aforementioned "herb" is well known to be an appetite stimulant.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is
a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold
the America's Cup, France is accusing the United States of
arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."