Re: [CH] Wierd Fruit (just barely on topic)

AndyB (barnhart@mfire.com)
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:03:43 -0400

Perry,

Glad you enjoyed it so much. I recommend you browse around the website
to find  "Tea With The Griffin" - it's really quite good.  I could tell
you how to get to it directly, but you would miss half the fun.

Ursula does have an enormous imagination, and a gentle sense of humor.

AndyB