Re: Re: [CH] Wierd Fruit (just barely on topic)

terrabyte@charter.net
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:17:21 -0500

I'm buying the Zombie Baby that's being delivered by a vulture instead of a stork.

I like the Habanero Slug, too, but not much was going on compared to some of the other fruit pictures. THen again, it is a slug, right!  Maybe someday we'll see a cow eating habs, and being milked for Hot Sauce.

Thanks for the link. Fun site.

-Dustin