Re: [CH] This List...as it is and as it was

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:44:11 -0400

I still be here...

At 01:53 PM 7/26/2005, Sandy Olson wrote:
>That's the one I was thinking of, Jeff...hotpepperforum.
>
>Thanks for the info.  Now...how do we resurrect THIS list which is high
>quality and sure doesn't need to fade away like a pepper plant with the blight!
>
>SandyO
>Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corps...but I think all others have deserted.

=Mark

    * Homer:  Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any
            animal again?   What about bacon?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Ham?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Pork chops?
    * Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal...
    * Homer: Heh, heh, heh. Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal!

       http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens