Re: [CH] Test

Bill Woodward (wpwood@gmail.com)
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:11:32 -0500

On 7/29/05, Sandy Olson <sandyo@myclearwave.net> wrote:
> I've had two welcome back posts but...my own message didn't come up in my
> inbox...now what did I do wrong?  I knew it was too easy to be true.  Not
> that I have to re-read what I've written each time (although, of course, it
> is fascinating stuff) but it lets me know the posts are going through.
>
> Any suggestions or settings I need to adjust?

Some mailing lists are configured so that they do not send an email
back to the person who sent it.  I'm not sure if the Chile Heads list
is configured that way or not, but it would seem to be from your
description.  You can solve the problem yourself by always CC-ing
yourself when you send an email.

Hope that helps,
- Bill

--
Bill Woodward     wpwood@saifa.net      http://www.saifa.net

"I have more trouble with D. L. Moody than with any other man I ever
met." -- D. L. Moody
        s/D. L. Moody/Bill Woodward/g