Re: [CH] Test

AndyB (barnhart@mfire.com)
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:10:23 -0400

Hi Sandy,

Obviously, I got your message.

The chile-heads list DOES echo back to the sender.

If you didn't get your own message (below), then it's not
the CH list's fault. I suggest that it is either:

  1) Your ISP deleting it as SPAM and not delivering it. If this is
     the case, you may have to get a different ISP.  (I know others
     that are having the same problem - they, however, can at least
     get the digest.)

  2) Your mail reader is treating it as SPAM and deleting it.  If this
     is the case, you may have to whitelist
         chile-heads@globalgarden.com

Email me if you have further questions, and let me know how it turns
out.  Good luck.

AndyB