Re: [CH] It worked!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 19:49:16 -0700

NECM wrote:

>Congrats Grand Poobah on your timely success! Took me 8 months to get back in!
>
> HiYa Doug! Did I tell  you I'm no longer turning wrenchs?
>
>Jim... Change e-mail addys? I still have my HondaMedic e-mail addy
>from mid-nineties.... Course it went from Adelphia to Warner to
>some-provider-I-don't-remember to Comcast.....
>
>NECM

Yup...you sure did, and I even congratulated you! Course that wuz when
ya hadda real name, steada initials....how are things in New
Humptshire....nope..thats Byron...Maine.....North Virginia??? Oh yeah.
Nooo Yawk State....they dunt do chiles in Noooo Yawk City.
Massachusets....Massa in de cold cold ground? Oh well, sumpin like that,
right Paul? I will email you directly to find out howsit goin....cheers,
old Doug on Vancouver Island where Marie made chili sauce today, the
recipe  of hers in PepperFool and she use ONE of my hot banana peppers,
along with a few Jals...she had rubber gloves on, and I had to laugh
this afternoon, she was still complaining that the heat went right
through the gloves :-D