Re: [CH] It worked!

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 06:26:24 -0400

Hey you old codger! Glad to hear from you. Did I tell you I got a new
job? No longer turning wrenches! I work for a hi-tech firm now, L-3
Communications (www.l-3com.com). It's cut into my gardening time!

NorthEast ChileMan(just this once for you I typed it)

--
Is this where I'm suppose to attach some witty little ditty?