Re: [CH] Atlanta

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:26:16 -0400

Dewi --

I haven't seen Rockin' Randy around these here internets for quite
some time.  That said, there are some fantastic Asian markets here in
Atlanta.  I would recommend the entire Buford Highway "International
Corridor".  The Buford Highway Farmers Market is exceptional.  They
make their own kimchee and it is fantastic -- all of the Korean folks
I know swear by it.  He should also get some pho at Bien Thuy and some
Korean barbecue at Haewoondae.  Also on Buford Highway, there are a
number of taco stands, any of which would be very good.  The most
popular Mexican place in town is Nuevo Laredo.  I think it is OK, but
not exceptional (a little too Americanized for my tastes).  That said,
every table has a bottle of Cholula, Bufalo chipotle, and green El
Yucateo, so it can't be all bad.

Matt