Re: [CH] KRANK GOLF Red Hot Chili Pepper driver

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:01:57 -0500

Jeff Thompson wrote:

> They taste like crap, are way too mild. If you plant them, you're lucky if they gorw and they cross-pollenate with your other pepper plants and ruin any seeds you would have harvested from them... oh yeah, they also pull to the right.
>
> ;-)
>
> On Friday, August 19, 2005, at 11:10PM, tucker <tucker@ticon.net> wrote:
>
> >  Any C-H's out there have any experience with these:
> >
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/KRANK-GOLF-Red-Hot-Chili-Pepper-driver-FREE-FairwayWood_W0QQitemZ7177297380QQcategoryZ115280QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  Hey thanks for the info....... I think.

  I'd hate to buy anything that brought back my slice AND tasted like crap.  ;-)))

  Maybe they need to send some instructions with these stating that they're for external use only.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps