Re: [CH] Powder ...and now other things as well

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:20:19 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:

> Yep, Erich...the powder was great!  So glad you haven't defected from the
> Corps...it's just too damn hard to recruit troops from this bunch.  You, me,
> Jim C. and perhaps one or two others.  The rest eat fire!
>
> Have you tasted John T's powders.  He has some great moderate ones...I love
> them on the peanut butter toast I eat in the mornings.
> Did I ever tell you all about the Horny Goatweed coffee I bought from Dan
> Turkette (Great American Spice Co.) and was afraid to brew for anyone?  It
> isn't hot but might make them that way...and I didn't want anyone to have a
> stroke.  Has anyone else tried this stuff?
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146 and Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corps

  I could never defect from the moderates, even the drought / heat stressed Cowhorns I had
with dinner last night kicked my wimpy little butt.  Though as I said, with our weather this
year, they were REALLY stressed.  Never had one of that variety turn out nearly as hot; in
fact, they've usually been fairly to very mild past years.

  I have not sampled any powder aside from my own and Calvin's.  Well, unless you count mass
market stuff, like Penzey's.

  My wife is the coffee drinker of the house.  My "coffee" consumption is limited to gas
station cappuccino mixed with hot chocolate, and the new  Mint Frappuccinos.

  I think Horny Goatweed is an ingredient in "Krunk"....

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps