Re: [CH] First Post

David Anderson (squtch@gmail.com)
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:02:21 -0700

On 8/30/05, Sandy Olson <sandyo@myclearwave.net> wrote:
> My main question: as a new poster and perhaps a new member, are you a fire
> eater or of the moderate persuasion?

I'm not John, but I'm fairly new to actually posting here after
lurking for around a decade.

To most of the world, I would be considered a fire eater, but I have
my comfort zone and no longer feel the need to push it, so does that
make me a moderate?

I don't like to eat Habs straight, but I make my Inner Beauty sauce
with more Caribbean Red habaneros than the recipe calls for.

At hell night, I rather enjoyed most of the milder dishes, but never
felt the need to eat more than a fork full of someone else's pasta
from hell.

It usually takes around 10 visits to a thai places before they are
actually willing to make the food as hot as I like it, but I have no
desire to eat Dave's Insanity Salsa (much less the sauce)

So, does that make me a moderate, a fire-eater, or a moderate fire-eater?

Dave