Re: [CH] first ripe chiltepin today

Shaun aRe (shaun_are@zenlunatics.co.uk)
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:01:56 +0100

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:57:21 -0500
From: jim@wildpepper.com
Subject: Re: [CH] first ripe chiltepin today

Hi Shaun!

Short answer to your question- YES!  The invasives seem to be
particularly nasty this year.  I chalk it up to several factors- high
heat stressing the 'good plants' & the flooding rains we had negating
any weed control efforts.

Gettin' ready to live in the fields next week.

- -Jim
Mild to Wild(R)

Arghhh, sucks, don't it?!? We've weeded everything right back, and it's all
looked good, then we start to worry about the ground dryness and lack of
water replenishment in the water butts from lots of dry, sunny days, but,
few weeds. Next everything gets a long overdue drenching, ya blinks, and the
buggras are back worse than before. If only our crops grew as fast and
readily, eh? ',;~}~

Shaun aRe sure the answer is in a genetic adition of certain weed DNA
segments to our chile plants, heheheh...