Re: [CH] 10th annual Bowers Chile Fest

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 04 Sep 2005 22:50:51 -0400

Well I guess this is the only response I get this year regarding the Bowers
Festival.  Pretty piss poor if you ask me.   :-(

  06:06 PM 9/4/2005, NECM wrote:
>Mark wrote, Snip: to give them a clause for ejecting a$$holes from the event.
>
>Looks like I might as well not go just to be ejected..........
>
>:-))) NECM ;-)))
>

>On 8/25/05, jim@wildpepper.com <jim@wildpepper.com> wrote:
> > I figured you meant Dennis :-P
> >
> > -Jim C
> > Mild to Wild(R)

=Mark

    * Homer:  Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any
            animal again?   What about bacon?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Ham?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Pork chops?
    * Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal...
    * Homer: Heh, heh, heh. Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal!

       http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens