Re: [CH] El Yuc

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:14:44 -0400

Ahhhh, these internets, they know everything....

The sauce to which I was referring was the Salsa Mayakut -- I
recognize the picture of the jar on their website.  Strangely, all of
the other sauces have what I assume are descriptions (I don't know
Spanish) but this one does not.  Anyone know what "Mayakut" means?
Perhaps this salsa is so hot because it is manufactured from "the
merciless peppers of Quetzlzacatenango!  Grown deep in the jungle
primeval by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum."  I wouldn't
put it past those crazy El Yucateo radioactive folks.

Matt